- Mr. Lunt: And now, for your dining pleasure, from the wilds of Australia, the Wanna Wallaby!
- Larry: A wallaby, a wallaby, I wanna be a wallaby! Maybe one or two or three, if you would also wanna be a mini kangaroo you see, is what we call a wallaby! Doopee doo, doo, doopee, doo, whoo! Doop, doopee doo, doo, doo, doo, whoo! A wallaby, a wallaby, I wanna be a wallaby! Here is what it takes to be a Wanna Wanna Wallaby! A pouch in front for little Jack! A big, strong tail is out the back! And watch out for my kick attack! Hi-ya! Whoo-ha-haaa! Whoo, ha, ha-
- Archibald: Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!
- Larry: Huh? What?
- Archibald: You're going to hurt someone with all this kicking!
- Larry: But I'm a wallaby!
- Archibald: You're a cucumber, in a sleeping bag.
- Larry: It's not a sleeping bag.
- Archibald: I see the zipper.
- Larry: Wallabies have zippers.
- Archibald: They do not, they have pouches. Take off that suit and get back in the show!
- Larry: Can I be a kookaburra?
- Archibald: No!
- Larry: A didgeridoo?
- Archibald: Didgeri-don't even think about it!
- Mr. Lunt: Well, that could've gone better.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.