It is shown, during Saturdays, on TV Visjon Norge in Norway. Every two episodes are also newly shown on På sporet's website per month. The series is also available on DVD, beginning to be released in the mid 2000s, but no one has come forward with the DVDs on any auction sites.
Translations and Voices
|English Name||Norwegian Name||Norwegian Voice Actor|
|Bob the Tomato||Tomaten Tom|
|Larry the Cucumber||Agurken Snurken|
|Junior Asparagus||Junior Asparges|
|Laura Carrot||Laura Gulrot|
|Petunia Rhubarb||Petunia Rabarbra|
|Archibald Asparagus||Aristotle Asparges|
|Jimmy Gourd||Sindre Squash|
|Jerry Gourd||Sondre Squash|
|Madame Blueberry||Madame Blåbær|
|Pa Grape||Pops Drue|
|Mr. Lunt||Herr Lunt|
|Mr. Nezzer||Herr Nezzer|
|Jean-Claude Pea||Jean-Claude Erter|
|Phillipe Pea||Phillipe Erter|
- Dagens ferske salat (Where's God When I'm S-Scared?) (Today's fresh salad)
- Vredens druer (God Wants Me to Forgive Them!?!) (The grapes of wrath)
- Er du min nabo? (Are You My Neighbor?) (same translation)
- Rack, Shack og Benny (Rack, Shack and Benny) (same translation)
- David og den sure agurken (Dave and the Giant Pickle) (David and the sour cucumber)
- Leken som reddet julen (The Toy That Saved Christmas) (same translation)
- Veldig dumme sanger (Very Silly Songs!) (Very dumb songs)
- Super-Snurk! Skrønen l'ra verdensrommet (Larry-Boy! and the Fib from Outer Space!) (Larry-Boy! Lie from the top world)
- Joshua og den store muren (Josh and the Big Wall!) (Joshua and the Great Wall)
- Madam Blåbærhulk (Madame Blueberry) (same translation)
- Supersnurk og rykteugresset/Rykteugresset (Larry-Boy and the Rumor Weed) (Supersnurk and the reputation/Reputation)
- Kong George og gakkgakken (King George and the Ducky) (same translation)
- Esther: jenta som ble dronning (Esther... The Girl Who Became Queen) (same translation)
- Dag den snille Viking/Lyle den snille (Lyle the Kindly Viking) (same translation not counting Lyle's name change/Lyle the kind)
- Julestjernen (The Star of Christmas) (same translation)
- Autoholdningens vidunderlige verden (The Wonderful World of Auto-Tainment!) (The wonderful world of entertainment)
- Balladen om lille Joe (The Ballad of Little Joe) (same translation)
- En påskefortelling (An Easter Carol) (An Easter story)
- Dr. Dingle og Herr Slu (Dr. Jiggle and Mr. Sly) (same translation not counting name changes)
- Engelskmann med en omelett (Englishman with an Omelet) (same translation)
- Opp trappen! (Going Up!/Sumo of the Opera) (same translation)
- St. Patrick / Snurkens lagune (The Story of St. Patrick/Larry's Lagoon) (same translation)
- Jarle og kakekrigen (Duke and the Great Pie War) (same translation not counting Duke's name change)
- Minnesota Luke og jakten på Samsons hårbørste (Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Samson's Hairbrush) (same translation not counting Minnestoa Cuke's name change)
- Sherflaks Holmes og den gyldne linjal (Sheerluck Holmes and the Golden Ruler) (same translation not counting Sheerluck's name change)
- Larry boy og det sure eplet (LarryBoy and the Bad Apple) (LarryBoy and the sour apple)
- Gideon, tubakriger! (Gideon: Tuba Warrior) (same translation)
- Moe og den store reisen (Moe and the Big Exit) (Moe and the big trip)
- Reisen til HaHa-land (The Wonderful Wizard of Ha's) (Travel to HaHa Country)
- Tomat Sawyer & Huckleberry Snurkens redningsaksjon på Mississippi (Tomato Sawyer and Huckleberry Larry's Big River Rescue) (Tomato Sawyer and Huckleberry Larry's rescue in Mississippi)
- Abraham og det store løftet (Abe and the Amazing Promise) (Abraham and the big promise)
- Minnesota Luke og jakten på Noas paraply (Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Noah's Umbrella) (same translation not counting Minnesota Cuke's name change)
- Sankt Nikolas om hvordan man gir med glede (Saint Nicholas: A Story of Joyful Giving) (Saint Nicholas on how to give happiness)
- Pistasjio (Pistachio - The Little Boy That Woodn't (Pistachio)
- Prinsessen og popstjernen (Princess and the Popstar) (same translation)
- Den lille trommegutten (The Little Drummer Boy) (same translation)
- Robin God og hans ikke-så-muntre menn (Robin Good and His Not-So-Merry Men) (same translation)
- Den pengelense prinsessen (The Penniless Princess) (same translation)
- Et solid fundament (The Little House That Stood) (A solid foundation)
- Muntre-Laurits og det store julelyset (Merry Larry and the True Light of Christmas) (Merry Larry and the big Christmas light)
- Grønn Salat i Rommet: Den Grønne Grense (Veggies in Space: The Fennel Frontier) (Green Salad in Space: The Green Border)
- Selleri disco feber (Celery Night Fever) (Celery disco fever)
- Skjønnheten og rødbeten (Beauty and the Beet) (same translation)
- Snurken lærer seg å lytte (Larry Learns to Listen) (same translation not counting Larry's name change)
- Piratene som ikke gjør noe: En VeggieTales-film (The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything) (same translation)
- En lekse i å Takle Frykt (Where's God When I'm S-Scared?)
- En lekse i å Og Å Kunne Tilgi (The Grapes of Wrath)
- En lekse i Tilgivelse (Larry's Lagoon)
- En lekse i å Elske Din Neste (Are You My Neighbor?)
- En lekse i å A Takle Pryce (Rack, Shack and Benny)
- En lekse i Selvtillit (Dave and the Giant Pickle)
- En leske i Snakke sant (Larry-Boy! and the Fib from Outer Space!)
- En lekse i A Vare Takknemlig (Madame Blueberry)
- En leske i Ordets kraft (Larry-Boy and the Rumor Weed)
- En lekse i Egoistisk (King George and the Ducky)
- En lekse i å Dele Med Hverdandre (Lyle the Kindly Viking/Englishman with an Omelet)
- En lekse i å Utholdenhet (Going Up!)
- En leske i Å elske familien (Duke and the Great Pie War)
- The Norwegian presidents that were in office during the time the dub was made were Thorbjørn Jagland, Dag Terje Andersen, and Olemic Thommessen.
- This dub uses the somewhat non-religious cut on all episodes preceding Sheerluck Holmes and the Golden Ruler due to the fact that 71.5% of the population in Norway are Lutherans.
- Like VeggieTales on TV and the classroom editions, some of the episodes were edited to remove some references to God.
- The Silly Songs were played at the end instead of in the middle.
- Some of the Silly Songs were different such as:
- The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything appearing on Where's God When I'm S-Scared?
- The Water Buffalo Song appearing on Madame Blueberry
- Endangered Love appearing on Dave and the Giant Pickle, with it appearing after Love My Lips.
- The Yodeling Veterinarian of the Alps appearing on King George and the Ducky
- The Star of Christmas and An Easter Carol were both split into two parts.
- Very Silly Songs! has a few differences from the original American version.
- The VeggieTales theme is placed before the workout countertop segment.
- A title card for the episode is added between the VeggieTales theme and the workout segment.
- The workout segment is cut to short, as it stops right after Bob says, "Actually, this is the very first VeggieTales sing-along tape."
- The title cards before each song have a different look in contrast to the original.
- The songs use a textless version.
- Dance of the Cucumber and Lagoon Song were omitted for reasons unknown.
- The two songs were bizarrely still kept listed in the credits.
- Strangely enough, the 2006-2009 episodes use the 2010-2013 theme song.
- Unlike most other episodes, the versions of 2006-2014 episodes seen on På Sporet are uncut.
- This, the Russian voiceover, and the Hebrew dub are the only international versions of the show to dub episodes from 2009-present.
- Gideon: Tuba Warrior and all episodes afterwards are in 16:9 rather than 4:3.
- Oddly enough, the På Sporet website places LarryBoy and the Bad Apple after Tomato Sawyer and Huckleberry Larry's Big River Rescue, thus having it replace Abe and the Amazing Promise.
- Larry is given a slightly deeper voice that sounds like an imitation of Stan Freberg.
- Even though Larry-Boy's name is changed to "Super-Snurk" for his first two appearances, it is oddly reverted to his original name (albeit with "boy" being lowercase and with both parts of his name having a space inbetween) for LarryBoy and the Bad Apple.
- However, "Super-Snurk" is still used for dialogue.
- Even though Josh and the Big Wall! itself uses the non-religious foreign cut, the version used in Larry Learns to Listen is uncut.
- Even though the visuals are left in English, the title cards for some episodes are not read out loud.
- During Princess and the Popstar, Mr. Lunt says part of "We are so on it!" in English ("on it" was only translated to Norwegian).
- https://pasporet.solidtango.com/categories/veggietales (dead link)
- ↑ https://nitro.no/en/work/veggietales/
- ↑ https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1593305774303227&id=1475227552777717&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1593305774303227%3Atl_objid.1593305774303227%3Athrowback_story_fbid.1593305774303227%3Apage_id.1475227552777717%3Apage_insights.%7B"1475227552777717"%3A%7B"role"%3A1%2C"page_id"%3A1475227552777717%2C"post_context"%3A%7B"story_fbid"%3A1593305774303227%2C"publish_time"%3A1471514740%2C"story_name"%3A"EntShareCreationStory"%2C"object_fbtype"%3A32%7D%2C"actor_id"%3A1475227552777717%2C"psn"%3A"EntShareCreationStory"%2C"sl"%3A4%2C"dm"%3A%7B"isShare"%3A1%2C"originalPostOwnerID"%3A0%7D%2C"targets"%3A%5B%7B"page_id"%3A1475227552777717%2C"actor_id"%3A1475227552777717%2C"role"%3A1%2C"post_id"%3A1593305774303227%2C"share_id"%3A0%7D%5D%7D%7D&__tn__=%2As%2As-R