|Rack, Shack, and Benny|
October 1, 1995
Rack, Shack & Benny is the fourth episode of VeggieTales
This is a retelling of biblical story of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, with elements from Terry Gilliam's films.
Write the first section of your page here.
- This episodes marks a lot of things in this episode, inculding:
- The first appearance of George, Mr. Lunt, and Mr. Nezzer, as well as Laura's first speaking role. This also marks the first episode where they start using peas.
- This is the first full length episode of VeggieTales, as well as the first to be somewhat musical based.
- This is the first episode to feature the kitchen sink, as well as cabinetry. Larry states there's also a toaster on the countertop.
- This is the first episode to have someone else singing the What Have We Learned Song.
- On the DVD releases of the episode, some of the scenes at the factory were rendered at a different frame rate. This was acknowledged by both Phil and Mike.
- Larry states that he'll never feel the ocean breeze if his hair, despite the previous Silly Song stated he never had hair.
- In the scene where the television screen shows up, the bunnies dissapear on every last frame on the conveyor belt.
- Phil states that there's a missing frame shot when Nezzer shows his office.
- Before the bunny statue is reveal, Junior's mouth was missing.
- While Mr. Lunt was sending the trio into the furnace, there's a gap above him. Phil stated that was a render mistake and there was suppose to be a catwalk there.