Tom Grape is a member of the grape family in VeggieTales. He is the oldest child in the family. He often argued with his little sister, Rosie, until Dad Asparagus taught them to be nicer to each other. Tom speaks in a southern accent, like his sister.
Tom was one of the supporting characters in VeggieTales during the 1990s. He first appeared in God Wants Me to Forgive Them!?! in The Grapes of Wrath. His last significant appearance was in Josh and the Big Wall, however he can be seen on Haman's edict in Esther... The Girl Who Became Queen.
Tom is shown to be dim-witted at certain times. Before Josh and the Big Wall, he was slightly mean-spirited, mocking others just for the fun of it.
- God Wants Me to Forgive Them!?!
- Dave and the Giant Pickle
- Larry-Boy! and the Fib from Outer Space!
- Josh and the Big Wall!
- Bob and Larry's ABC's
- Time for Tom
- Esther... The Girl Who Became Queen (picture cameo)
- According to Pa Grape, Tom is (or at least turned out to be) 18 years old.
- Based on the way he talks as well as his age, it can be assumed that Tom is a late bloomer.
- In Time for Tom, a rare glimpse of his eyes are seen, revealing that his eyes are always closed.