|The Little House That Stood|
March 5, 2013
- Bob the Tomato
- Larry the Cucumber
- Mr. Lunt
- The Little Pigs
- Laura Carrot
- Madame Blueberry
- Jimmy Gourd
- Junior Asparagus
- Jerry Gourd (Silly Song Only)
- Miss Achimetha
- Archibald Asparagus
- Grandpa George (as the Weatherperson)
- VeggieTales Theme Song
- Solid Stuff
- Silly Songs with Larry: Happy Toothday
- Good Morning Mr. Mayor
- Lend A Little Hand
- What Have We Learned
- This is the first episode for two things:
- This is the last episode of VeggieTales with two stories.
- There were a few differences between pre-production and the final version:
- In the teasers, it only showed "The Good Egg of Gooseville", meaning either that was going to be the only story, or it was going to be the main title instead of "The Little House That Stood".
- Originally, Bob in "The Little House" was going to have bricks. But this was changed by Brian due to that it gives the wrong message that "you only need bricks to build a house" and wanting to go more to that "you can use any type of material as long as you have a firm foundation".
- The credits display Belinda Whittles, even though she does not actually appear in the show. This is done in case anyone in real life has that name.
- The credits state that it released in 2012, but it didn't release until March 2013. Though this is likely when it was completed.
- The figure of Mother Goose is an imaginary author of a collection of fairy tales and nursery rhymes often published as Mother Goose Rhymes.
- Bob the Builder is a British children's animated television show created by Keith Chapman. The show's distributor, HiT Entertainment, had previously released a couple of VeggieTales videos more than a decade before this episode was produced; this reference most likely pokes fun at the company's lawsuit against Big Idea, one of the major reasons for the studio's bankruptcy in 2003.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.