|Sing-Alongs: Dance of the Cucumber|
August 1, 2006 (mass market)
Sing-Alongs: Dance of the Cucumber is a Sing-Along DVD released in 2006. It is the first in a series of 4 DVDs, the others being Sing-Alongs: Do the Moo Shoo, Sing-Alongs: I Love My Lips, and Sing-Alongs: I Can Be Your Friend.
- Dance of the Cucumber (from "Rack, Shack and Benny")
- The Forgiveness Song (from "God Wants Me to Forgive Them!?!")
- The Water Buffalo Song (from "Where's God When I'm S-Scared?")
- Sport Utility Vehicle (from "A Snoodle's Tale")
- Pizza Angel (from "Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Samson's Hairbrush")
- I Can Be Your Friend (from "Are You My Neighbor?")
- I Want to Dance (from "A Snoodle's Tale")
- The Hairbrush Song (from "Are You My Neighbor?")
- Larry's High Silk Hat (from "Lyle the Kindly Viking")
- My Day (from "The Wonderful World of Auto-Tainment!")
- Studio Store
- Gideon: Tuba Warrior
- The Lone Stranger
- LarryBoy and the Bad Apple
- LarryBoy and the Bad Apple (video game)
- Sheerluck Holmes and the Golden Ruler
- Lord of the Beans
- Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Samson's Hairbrush
- Veggie Library
- Worship Songs
- Four out of the ten songs (The Forgiveness Song, I Can Be Your Friend, I Want to Dance, and My Day) are not actual Silly Songs.
- Just like Sing Alongs: Do The Moo Shoo, the title card music is the music from the "Unfinished Bear-Trap Song" from His Cheeseburger.
- Instrumental bits from His Cheeseburger are heard in the credits, but that song isn't included in the actual video.
- The credits state Mike Nawrocki wrote My Day and Larry's High Silk Hat, which is not true.
- Jackie Ritz, Paul Rosenburg, Matthew West and Matthew Ward are credited, but Endangered Love and Gated Community aren't included.
- The Dance of the Cucumber, The Forgiveness Song and The Water Buffalo Song came in the same order on the first sing-along video, Very Silly Songs!.
- The Silly Songs card with Larry dressed as a clown was featured in the beginning of Larry's High Silk Hat in this DVD before the song plays.
- The Silly Song cards for The Water Buffalo Song and Sport Utility Vehicle are cut off.