|Silly Little Thing Called Love|
January 19, 2010
Silly Little Thing Called Love is a special VeggieTales compilation. It features stories and songs about love.
Larry and Jean-Claude are doing a special interview with the kids on about the subject of love (eg. neighbors, family, favorite foods, and God).
Segment #2: Duke and the Great Pie War
Segment #3: Madame Blueberry
- Pot roast is a braised dish by browning roast beef through slow cooking in a oven.
- This is the first special VeggieTales compilation to have the 2010 VeggieTales theme song.
- This is the first VeggieTales production of the 2010’s.
- This is the only DVD where John Wahba was in charge of DVD production.
- This video aired on "Smile".
- The continuity of some of scenes are probably out of order when Larry was interviewing the kids.
- At the start of the special, Annie is seen with one paper heart cut out, but in later shots, she is seen with more.
- Not to mention, Annie sounded way too mature for her age (like a teenage girl) just like Sweetpea Beauty
- In some shots, the girl with the cookie is seen finishing it, but is later seen with the cookie still.
- The Bunny Song is technically not a Silly Song.
- The video has new Silly Song title cards but the bonus features use the original title cards.
- The title is based off of Queen's song "Crazy Little Thing Called Love".