Scottie May (born as Mary Brown) is a American associate professor of Christian Formation and Ministry at Wheaton College. She is also the mother of Phil Vischer.
She was the content consultant for Big Idea when her son was in control of the company.
Works at Big Idea
- Where's God When I'm S-Scared?
- God Wants Me to Forgive Them!?!
- Are You My Neighbor?
- Rack, Shack and Benny
- Dave and the Giant Pickle
- The Toy That Saved Christmas
- Larry-Boy! and the Fib from Outer Space!
- Josh and the Big Wall!
- Madame Blueberry
- The End of Silliness?
- Larry-Boy and the Rumor Weed
- King George and the Ducky
- Esther... The Girl Who Became Queen
- Trouble on Planet Wait-Your-Turn
- Lyle the Kindly Viking
- The Cheating Scales of Bullamanka
- Jonah: A VeggieTales Movie
- In the podcast, she changed her name to Scottie as she thought Mary was boring, and she wanted to reflect her Scottish heritage.
- She was known for the policy of never showing Jesus physically.