|Abe and the Amazing Promise|
February 9, 2009
Abe and the Amazing Promise is the 34th episode of VeggieTales.
The first story is a retelling of Abraham
- Cairo, Illinois is a southernmost city in the state of Illinois. John Wahba stated that even though the area exists, the name was a mixed of where he worked during his tenure at Big Idea, and his birthplace, Cairo, Egypt.
- Interestingly, the US city itself was named after the Egyptian capital city
- The other type of patient is the type of person who needs medical treatment.
- This is the last show to have a letter from a kid until The Penniless Princess.
- Originally, there were more story plots in the Abe section, but they were removed in the final version due to many plotholes that weren't resolved.
- Even though the episode is titled about Abraham, most of the show's runtime was mostly on "Blunder's of Boo-Boo Ville".
- This wasn't the first time Qwerty had two verses in one show before. Although this is the first time he popped up two in one go.
- This isn't the first time Junior co-hosted the show alongside Bob and they imagine themselves in a story.
- Larry, Moe, and Shemp are the names of "The Three Stooges".
- "Dancing with the Stars" is a dance competition show that airs on ABC. The second season aired on January 2006.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.