Phil Winklestein is an actor from Toledo, Ohio. Everyone calls him by his monster name, Frankencelery, due to that portrayal being his most famed role.
Bob and Larry explained to Junior that he doesn't need to be afraid because God created us and will protect us. They then introduce to him the real Frankencelery. He apologized for scaring Junior, explaining that he is actually a guy named Phil Winklestein from Toledo and was only acting in the movie. This made Junior feel better and he was no longer scared of him. Frankencelery later appeared in the Silly Song The Yodeling Veterinarian of the Alps singing with the Scallions. He later sang with them yet again in the songs in Larry Learns to Listen and Bob Lends a Helping Hand.
- Where's God When I'm S-Scared? (debut)
- Larry-Boy! and the Fib from Outer Space! (cameo)
- The End of Silliness? (Silly Song only)
- Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Noah's Umbrella (poster cameo)
- Bob Lends a Helping Hand
- Larry Learns to Listen
- Celery Night Fever (poster cameo)
- His voice is quite similar to Jimmy Gourd's.
- Despite being a day one character, he only made two significant appearances during the show's initial run.
- This doesn't count his final appearances in two of the compilation DVDs.
- Frankencelery's appearance is meant to emulate the likeness of actor Boris Karloff (best known for portraying Frankenstein's Monster, The Mummy, and the 1966 Grinch).