|O Veggie, Where Art Thou?|
March 18, 2003
- Grandpa Bob's Old Time Radio Show
- Old Time Religion
- In the Highways
- Amazing Grace
- Do Lord/I'll Fly Away
- Swing Low, Sweet Chariot
- Standing in the Need of Prayer
- Have a Little Talk with Jesus
- On Lord
- River Medley
- Ezekiel Saw the Wheel
- Just a Closer Walk with Thee
- When the Saints Go Marching In
- Good Shepherd (Psalm 23)
- Sweet, Sweet Spirit
- Split-Tracks (16-30 Tracks repeat in karaoke version)
- Phil Vischer as Bob the Tomato (Grandpa Bob), Archibald Asparagus (Lester Chase), Pa Grape, Jimmy Gourd (Billy Brown), Mr. Lunt, and Mr. Nezzer
- Mike Nawrocki as Larry the Cucumber and Jerry Gourd (Bobby Brown)
- Lisa Vischer as Junior Asparagus
- The Peasall Sisters whom are Sarah, Hannah and Leah
- Corbin Williams
- The title and cover reference the 2000 film, O Brother, Where Art Thou? In addition the cover art references a scene near the end of the movie where the main characters, Everett, Pete, Delmar, and Tommy, put on fake beards and perform, In the Jailhouse Now and Man of Constant Sorrow.
- The audio heard at the beginning of the album is taken from Larry-Boy! and the Fib from Outer Space!.
- The album is dedicated to one of Phil Vischer's relatives.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.