|New in Town|
September 15, 2017
New in Town is the second half of the second episode from the second season of VeggieTales in the City.
Larry befriends the new guy Pete but Jimmy and Tina wanted nothing to do with him.
- Jimmy Gourd
- Tina Celerina
- Junior Asparagus (cameo)
- Mike Asparagus (cameo)
- Lisa Asparagus (cameo)
- This is the first episode for several things:
- The first appearance of Pete.
- This is the third episode to talk about Proverbs 17:17. The second time was Trading Places.
- This episode has some similarities to the second half of Are You My Neighbor? as Junior and Jimmy (along with Tina) initially disliked a specific person for a simple yet bad reason. Junior was not accepting of Fernando because of his accent (or language) while both Jimmy and Tina was unaccepting of Pete all because he hasn't heard of a hamburger before.
- However, Larry was already friends with Pete to begin with but Jimmy and Tina were mean to him until Larry lectures them for it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.