Miss Achmetha is a accordion singer, best known for singing Lost Puppies.
She was one of the Persian ladies chosen by Haman to become King Xerxes' new wife. She sang her song to win his heart, though he declined due to the fact he didn't want to deal with dogs.
- Esther... The Girl Who Became Queen (debut)
- Lyle the Kindly Viking (silly song only)
- The Ballad of Little Joe (silly song only)
- A Snoodle's Tale (silly song only)
- Duke and the Great Pie War
- Lord of the Beans (silly song only)
- Abe and the Amazing Promise
- Twas The Night Before Easter
- Celery Night Fever (silly song only)
- Char Jackson
- Gail Freeman-Bock (Jonah only)
- Her name comes from the ancient name of Ecbatana.
- After the Jonah film, her eye twitching vanished. It later came back in Abe, as suggested by John Wahba.
- She shares the same model as Miss Minchin. According to both Mike Nawrocki and Chris Wall, she is not the same character. So whenever they're both related is unknown.