|This article is about the character. You may be looking for the episode.|
Madame Blueberry is a French blueberry who likes having anything she wants, though very friendly to everyone. She is also the mayor of Bumblyburg in the main Larry-Boy series.
In her debut episode, she wanted more things after seeing all the nice stuff all her friends got, and sobbed about it. Later, some salesmen showed up and told her about the new store called Stuff-Mart that has everything she wants.
- Megan Moore Burns (1998)
- Gail Freeman-Bock (1999)
- Jackie Ritz (2002 - 2009)
- Megan Murphy (2005 - 2014)
- Tress MacNeille (VeggieTales in the House onwards)
- Despite being a blueberry, she is around the same size as Bob. In reality, blueberries are as small as peas. The size was changed possibly because she would look very tiny in the animation and be too hard to animate.
- She was also more plump than a real blueberry in the Maya episodes, however, this was somewhat fixed in VeggieTales in the House as she is slimmer.
- In her debut she was seen with brown hair. However, in subsequent episodes, she is seen with blonde hair. There's debate whether or not she may wear a blonde wig or she dyed it.
- In Mayoral Bike Lessons, Larry reveals that she wears a wig.
- Madame Blueberry is the only French fruit, but in the Netflix series, her accent changed to a British-American accent, replacing her French accent for the first time.
- Her only villainous role is in The Ballad of Little Joe.
- Her name is based on the name from the classic literature novel "Madame Bovary".
- She was actually conceived before Where's God When I'm S-Scared? was in production, according to the behind the scenes on God Wants Me To Forgive Them!?!
- It is implied that Madame might actually have feelings for Bob.
|VeggieTales Main Cast|
|Bob • Larry|
|Junior Asparagus • Archibald Asparagus • Pa Grape • Laura Carrot • Jimmy and Jerry Gourd • Mr. Nezzer • Mr. Lunt • The French Peas • Madame Blueberry • Petunia Rhubarb • Qwerty