Like most asparagus, Lisa is green with a darker green hair-like spear atop her head. Unlike her husband and son, however, she has her spear quaffed to the side to make her look more feminine than her male family members. She is often seen draped in a pearl necklace with matching earrings. In later appearances, her necklace changes to a single white band with a white oval-shaped jewel wrapped around the collar of a pale yellow dress.
For VeggieTales in the House, Lisa was redesigned along with the rest of the VeggieTales cast. She was given eyebrows, teal colored irises, small eyelashes, red lipstick, and red horn-rimmed glasses. She also wore a light brown coat with a mustard yellow scarf. Her hair was also restyled to resemble a more feminine updo.
- Gail Freeman-Bock (1993)
- Lisa Vischer (1995 onwards)
- Jackie Ritz (2002, 2004)
- Megan Murphy (2006)
- Keri Pisapia (2011-2012)
- Tress MacNeille (2015-2017)
- Along with Madame Blueberry and Laura Carrot, Lisa is one of the most frequently recasted female VeggieTales characters.
- According to the book Junior's Colors, Lisa's favorite flowers are lilacs and orchids.
- Lisa is named after Lisa Nawrocki.
- Like her husband, she wasn't given a proper name until VeggieTales in the House.
- In VeggieTales in the House, she has a Midwest American accent.