- VeggieTales Promo: Take 38 - Archibald calls Larry a pickle, and Lisa Asparagus corrects him that Larry's a cucumber.
- Where's God When I'm S-Scared? - Junior calls him a baby pickle when Larry pops out of his toy chest with a baby bonnet on his head. Bob tells him that Larry's a cucumber.
- Are You My Neighbor? - One of the bandits, the mayor of Flibber-o-loo, and the doctor all call Larry a pickle. Larry is sure to correct all three of them that he's a cucumber.
- The Toy That Saved Christmas - In the Silly Song Oh, Santa!, the bank robber (Scallion #1) calls Larry a silly pickle when telling him to step aside and let him in.
- Larry-Boy! and the Fib from Outer Space! - While not necessarily mistaking Larry for a pickle, one of the lines in Larry-Boy's theme song is "Power pickle!"
- Josh and the Big Wall! - Jean Claude and Phillipe call Joshua (Larry) a pickle many times, even after he tells them that he's a cucumber.
- The Ballad of Little Joe - The Latin Spanish dub's opening countertop has Larry refer to himself as a pickle.
- Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Samson's Hairbrush - The Latin Spanish description mistakenly refers to Larry as a pickle rather than a cucumber.
- Tomato Sawyer and Huckleberry Larry's Big River Rescue - The King (Jimmy Gourd) refers to Huck (Larry) as a pickle when he tells the Duke (Jerry Gourd) that they need to get rid of him. The Duke responds by saying "I thought he was a cucumber."
- Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Noah's Umbrella - A line in the Silly Song Sippy Cup is "The pickle gets a sippy cup!".
LarryBoy: The Cartoon Adventures
- Leggo My Ego! - The Alchemist, Mother Pearl, and the narrator call Larry-Boy "Pickle Boy"
- LarryBoy and the Sinister Snow Day - When Frostbite calls Larry-Boy a Pickle-Boy and Larry-Boy tells him he's a Cucumber-Boy
VeggieTales in the House
- Beatbox Bill - The corn woman asks the other guy with Bacon Bill was a pickle. Larry later corrected this later that he is not.
The VeggieTales Show
- A Tale of True Courage - While not necessarily mistaking Larry for a pickle, Mr. Lunt calls him a pickle when Larry corrects him on his name.