|This article is about the episode of The VeggieTales Show. You may be looking for the episode of LarryBoy: The Cartoon Adventures.|
|LarryBoy and the Angry Eyebrows Trouble|
July 30, 2021
LarryBoy and the Angry Eyebrows Trouble (also referred to as LarryBoy and the Angry Eyebrows) is the nineteenth episode and the second Larry-Boy episode of The VeggieTales Show, which teaches a lesson in controlling anger.
When super-villain Awful Alvin unleashes his angry eyebrows on Bumblyburg, it is up to LarryBoy to save the city. Ultimately even LarryBoy falls victim to the angry eyebrows effects and all seems lost for Bumblyburg with everyone arguing all the time. Just in time, Alfred discovers a cure for anger and together with LarryBoy they help everyone exchange anger for blessings.
- Larry-Boy (Larry the Cucumber)
- Alfred (Archibald Asparagus)
- Pa Grape
- Laura Carrot
- Jimmy and Jerry Gourd
- Mr. Nezzer
- The French Peas
- Mayor Blueberry (Madame Blueberry)
- Awful Alvin
- Angry Eyebrows
- Krazy Kenny
- Oscar (non-speaking role)
- Callie Flower (cameo)
- Bob (newspaper cameo)
- Art Bigotti (picture cameo)
- Rumor Weed (glasses only)
- S-Cape (Mr. Lunt) (intro only)
- Vogue (Petunia Rhubarb) (intro only)
- Scallini (intro only)
- Adele Pepper (intro only)
- This is the first episode for several things:
- The first physical appearances of Scooter and Oscar since Beauty and the Beet and their first appearances overall since their picture cameos in The Best Christmas Gift.
- The first appearances of Awful Alvin and Lampy since The Good, the Bad, and the Eggly, and the first appearances of them in 3D.
- The first appearances of the Angry Eyebrows since their debut in LarryBoy and the Angry Eyebrows.
- The first episode since LarryBoy and the Cape-Coat Caper to:
- Take place outside Mr. Nezzer's theater.
- Be a LarryBoy-themed episode.
- Not feature a letter from a kid.
- Not feature the following characters:
- The first LarryBoy episode to completely re-use a previous storyline.
- The first time Mr. Nezzer is voiced by David Mann since The Wonderfulness of Wisdom.
- The first time that Khalil speaks in The VeggieTales Show, his first speaking appearance overall since Celery Night Fever, and the first time he is voiced by Todd Waterman.
- The first LarryBoy episode to feature Mayor Blueberry since LarryBoy and the Bad Apple.
- The first time that Khalil and Phillipe appear in a LarryBoy episode.
- The first episode to feature Callie Flower since A Tale of True Courage.
- The first episode to not feature Junior since Samson's Bad Hair Day.
- The first LarryBoy episode to feature a verse since The League of Incredible Vegetables.
- The first episode to be directed by Lane Lueras.
- The first time that Scooter and Awful Alvin are voiced by Sean Chiplock.
- The first time that Mr. Nezzer and Oscar appear in a LarryBoy episode since LarryBoy and the Bad Apple and the first time the former speaks in one since Larry-Boy and the Rumor Weed.
- The first time Pa appears in a LarryBoy episode since The Last Issue.
- The first time Jerry appears in a LarryBoy episode since Larry Gets a Bulldozer.
- The first episode to be composed by Kevin Manthei.
- The first episode to not include The VeggieTales Show Theme Song.
- The first episode to not include any songs at all.
- This was released exactly 19 years after Jonah Sing-Along Songs and More! and 8 years after MacLarry and the Stinky Cheese Battle.
- The new LarryBoy intro shows footage from unreleased episodes.
- Jean-Claude and Philippe's slushies would have melted by the time their eyebrows popped off.
- The "A Lesson in" subtitle does not appear on the episode's title card. This is the first time this happens since Forgiveness Brings the Fixing.
- LarryBoy's voice during the intro is not pitch-shifted.
- When Alfred tells LarryBoy to push the yellow button, some buildings can be seen passing through in the upper left corner as if LarryBoy were driving past them. However, LarryBoy was actually flying the LarryPlane during that scene.
- When LarryBoy repeats Alfred's rhyme for the final time, Scooter slides a few times until his walk cycle begins. His right eyebrow is also the same color as his skin.
- Kira Buckland is not credited for voicing Laura.
- The new LarryBoy intro shows footage from LarryBoy and the Bad Apple and LarryBoy and the Cape-Coat Caper.
- Alfred is seen with the same newspaper from previous episodes.
- The statue in Mayor Blueberry's office is the same one seen in Buckingham Palace in Sheerluck Holmes and the Golden Ruler.
- The park is re-used from Celery Night Fever. Oscar can be seen reprising his role as the ice cream vendor as well.
- The movie posters at the theater, as well as the "Adventures of Squash and Stretch" sign, are reused from the previous LarryBoy episode.
- One of the Bumblyburg citizens is actually one of the backup singers from Gated Community, who has also appeared in a few other previous episodes.
- One of LarryBoy's exclamations when he enters Awful Alvin's lair is reused from LarryBoy and the Cape-Coat Caper and the previous episode. This also occurs when LarryBoy tries to remove his angry eyebrows from his head.
- The verse that Alfred quotes is reused from Celery Night Fever and It's Cool to Be Kind.
- The driver that argues with Pa is actually Krazy Kenny from Merry Larry and the True Light of Christmas and Celery Night Fever. This episode marks his first appearance since the latter episode.
- Alfred telling LarryBoy to push the yellow button is likely a callback to his first two episodes.
- An instrumental rendition of The LarryBoy Theme Song is heard at the end of the episode.
- The music LarryBoy listens to while training is a parody of the Survivor song "Eye of the Tiger."
- LarryBoy mentions Auntie Em, a character from The Wonderful Wizard of Oz.