The parents of Larry and his siblings, Steve, Bob and Mark.
When Larry was jealous of Steve when he was a kid, his mom told him two stories about loving families.
Their dad is an astronaut and he owns a wooden toy aardvark which he got from Shipshewana, Indiana. Larry accidentally broke it and didn't want to tell due to him feeling that he'll reject him.
Larry has a portrait of him and his parents when he was an infant in his bedroom.
His mom has red hair with glasses, while his dad has black hair.
- King George and the Ducky (Dad only; portrait cameo)
- Duke and the Great Pie War (mentioned)
- The Wonderful Wizard of Ha's (Dad only; mentioned)
- Der argentinische Gurkentanz (mentioned)
- Spacetato (portrait cameo)
- The Imposters (portrait cameo)
- The Lost Tooth (portrait cameo)
- Beatbox Bill (portrait cameo)
- He is based after Mike Nawrocki's parents, though his dad is not an astronaut in real life.
Steve, Bob, and Mark
|This article is about Larry's older brother. You may be looking for the tomato.|
Steve, Bob, and Mark the Cucumbers are Larry's brothers. Bob is Larry's oldest brother, Mark is his second oldest brother, while Steve is his younger brother.
- Like his parents, Larry's brothers are based after Mike Nawrocki's real brothers.
- According to the correspondence when each brother nods his heads to Larry calling his name: Bob is the shortest one wearing a yellow tie with orange polka-dots on it on a white collar, Mark is the medium one wearing glasses, a red sweater and a red bow tie on a white collar, and Steve is the tallest one wearing a purple jacket and a golden necklace.
- There was a character in the comedy show “Drawn Together” named Bob the Cucumber, who was a parody of Larry. Unlike Larry, he had arms and was an insane murderer.
Despite being related to Larry, she is often referred to as Aunt Ruth by others.
- According to both Larry and Jerry, she has a beard. However, in Bob and Larry's ABC's, she is seen without one. It is either that they may have exaggerated for comedic purposes, or Ruth used to have a beard but shaved it off. It is likely the latter, since in The Song of the Cebú, she has a bandage on her face, implying that she cut herself shaving.
Tony and Maria
Tony and Maria were Larry's great grandparents (don't ask how many "greats" though, Larry shortened this to just grandparents once).
Tony is a Cucaroni, whose family only eats pasta, while Maria is Cumberisi, who only like cheese. Their families did not like each other. One day, Larry's grandparents both accidentally mixed the two together. Discovering the combination of macaroni and cheese is delicious, the two families decided to no longer be enemies. (Although they still argued over whether their new invention was macaroni and cheese or cheese and macaroni) After this, Larry's grandparents fell in love and got married.
A grandfather of Larry from either his mom or dad side of the family.
Like most of Larry's family, he resembles Larry himself, but wears eyeglasses and a brown mustache. He also wears a red bowtie and a black hat that is a mix of a trilby and pilgrim.
According to Larry, he is awesome and teaches him from right and wrong. He is also a fan of sports (eg. fishing, bowling and golf)
Larry's Great Great Grandfather
The father of all of Larry's parents.
In Ritter, Rüben und Kartoffeln, Larry builds a time machine to go back to the time when he was alive, only to get sent back to the medieval times.