John Wahba (born November 1st, 1969 in Cairo, Egypt) is a Egyptian-American editor and producer. He started film making in Egypt in various film projects. He joined Big Idea in 1998 after moving to America and gained American citizenship. He fell in love working with CG animation and worked as editor for VeggieTales and 3-2-1 Penguins! After Big Idea moved to Franklin, John Wahba move to Irving, Texas to work for DNA Productions, who also created "Jimmy Neutron" and "The Ant Bully". He rejoined Big Idea in 2006 after DNA Productions closed and worked there up until The League of Incredible Vegetables.
He worked from January 1998 all the way to April 2003, but then worked again from September 2006 to December 2008.
- He appeared as Dad Carrot in Rumor Weed. When there were auditions going on for Dad Carrot, he voiced him in a funny Egyptian voice and he instantly landed the role. Nobody understood what he said.
Works at Big Idea
- Madame Blueberry
- The End of Silliness?
- Larry-Boy and the Rumor Weed
- King George and the Ducky
- Esther... The Girl Who Became Queen
- Trouble on Planet Wait-Your-Turn
- Lyle the Kindly Viking
- The Cheating Scales of Bullamanka
- The Ultimate Silly Song Countdown
- The Amazing Carnival of Complaining
- Jonah: A VeggieTales Movie
- The Star of Christmas
- The Wonderful World of Auto-Tainment!
- The Ballad of Little Joe
- An Easter Carol
- A Snoodle's Tale
- God Made You Special
- The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything
- Tomato Sawyer and Huckleberry Larry's Big River Rescue
- Abe and the Amazing Promise
- Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Noah's Umbrella
- Saint Nicholas: A Story of Joyful Giving
- Pistachio - The Little Boy That Woodn't
- Sweetpea Beauty
- Twas The Night Before Easter
- Princess and the Popstar
- The Little Drummer Boy
- Robin Good and His Not-So-Merry Men
- The Penniless Princess
- The League of Incredible Vegetables