Ice Cream is a sweet, frozen food usually made from dairy products, such as milk and cream and often combined with fruits or other ingredients and flavors.
There are different types, such as soft-served, in a cone, a stick, and even types that don't actually use milk (eg. snow-cones)
- God Wants Me to Forgive Them!?! - In Larry's Lagoon, Bob asks Larry if he wants either a peach or strawberry snow cone.
- Josh and the Big Wall! - Giant bowls of ice cream appear in the Promised Land number.
- The End of Silliness? - At Jimmy's Ice Cream Parlor, Larry was having a nightmare from the events from the previous episode. Jimmy wakes him up and asks him if he wants either a waffle cone, a push-up, or a cup of sprinkles.
- Sumo of the Opera - In Going Up!, Jerry and Mr. Lunt were having a waffle cone and a popsicle while Larry was trying to get the piano from falling. (see image above)
- Samson's Hairbrush - Julia works at a Malt shop at Malta, which also serves ice cream. Rattan later turned the freezer off when she refuses to tell where Minnesota was heading.
- Noah's Umbrella - Julia later reside in Mexico, where she serves ice cream for kids.
- Sheerluck Holmes and the Golden Ruler - Sheerluck and Dr. Watson's usual is two glasses of milk and a scoop of ice cream on cake.
- The Wonderful Wizard of Ha's - Some of the Munchies' houses are designed like ice cream cones.
- Big River Rescue - Towards the end, the book club had cake with ice cream.
- Happy Together! - The girl in the sandbox says that on her birthday, she can have whatever ice cream.
- Celery Night Fever - Bruce and his minions had ice pops while discussing their plan to tear down Celery Park.
VeggieTales in the House
- Trading Places - Bob and Jimmy make a Cake topped with ice cream cones.
- Laura at Bat - Laura, Junior, and the rest of her baseball team get ice cream after winning a game.
- Bacon and Ice Cream - Larry and Petunia, and later, Bacon Bill, serve ice cream to everyone.
- The Great Ice Cream Chase - Larry goes to get some Bubbleplum ice cream for Bob.
- The Silly Ray - Jimmy and Jerry have a bunch of ice cream cones.