|This article is about the video. You may be looking for the book.|
|Heroes of the Bible!|
2002 (first two volumes)
Heroes of the Bible! is a set of DVD collections that consist of 3 VeggieTales Bible stories.
- Daniel and the Lion's Den (from Where's God When I'm S-Scared?)
- Dave and the Giant Pickle
- Esther... The Girl Who Became Queen
- The Ballad of Little Joe
- Babysitter in DeNile (from Duke and the Great Pie War)
- Moe and the Big Exit
- The first two volumes were made during production of Jonah. The third one was made sometime between Abe and the Amazing Promise and Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Noah's Umbrella.
- The first two volumes are the first two collections to have interviews from kids. This never happened after this until God Made You Special.
- For some reason, the 1998 version of the theme song is shown on the first two volumes.
- For some reason, the copyright year says 2001, meaning it was produced in 2001 on the first 2 volumes.
- While most of the episodes on the first two volumes use their original color master (despite not yet being reissued for their VeggieTales Classics re-releases until 2004-2006), Rack, Shack and Benny and Josh and the Big Wall! oddly use their remaster, given that they were already remastered beforehand to be prepped for their VeggieTales Classics re-releases, which came around the summertime of the same year.
- On "Heroes of the Bible 1", during the credits, an instrumental of God Is Bigger plays, although that song isn't sung on the video.
- On the third volume, the credits show the cast for the stories of Babysitter in DeNile, and Duke and the Great Pie War.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.