|This article is about the video. You may be looking for the book.|
|Heroes of the Bible!|
March 5th, 2002
Heroes of the Bible! is a set of DVD collections that consist of 3 VeggieTales Bible stories.
- Daniel and the Lion's Den (from Where's God When I'm S-Scared?)
- Dave and the Giant Pickle
- Esther... The Girl Who Became Queen
- The Ballad of Little Joe
- Babysitter in DeNile (from Duke and the Great Pie War)
- Moe and the Big Exit
- The first two volumes were made during production of Jonah. The third one was made sometime between Abe and the Amazing Promise and Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Noah's Umbrella.
- The first two volumes are the first two collections to have interviews from kids. This never happened after this until God Made You Special.
- The first two volumes are the only ones not to be distributed by Lyrick Studios, as a result for acquiring by HiT Entertainment.
- For some reason, the 1998 version of the theme song is shown on the first two volumes.
- Some clips are featured in the two volumes of the theme song, Are You My Neighbor?, Rack, Shack and Benny, Dave and the Giant Pickle, The Toy That Saved Christmas, Larry-Boy! and the Fib from Outer Space!, and Josh and the Big Wall!.
- For some reason, the copyright year for the first two volumes says 2001, meaning it was finalized in 2001 on the first 2 volumes.
- While most of the episodes on the first two volumes use their original color master (despite not yet being reissued for their VeggieTales Classics re-releases until 2004-2006), Rack, Shack and Benny and Josh and the Big Wall! oddly use their remaster, given that they were already remastered beforehand to be prepped for their VeggieTales Classics re-releases, which came around the summertime of the same year.
- Tales From the Crisper, The Gourds Must Be Crazy, and Duke and the Great Pie War weren't on the release.
- These kids outtakes segment from two volumes can be featured from the DVD version.
- On "Heroes of the Bible 1", during the credits, an instrumental of God Is Bigger plays, although that song isn't sung on the video.
- On the third volume, the credits show the cast for the stories of Babysitter in DeNile, and Duke and the Great Pie War.
- Love My Lips, Dance of the Cucumber, and The Song of the Cebú aren't credited.
- During the kids segments on the first two volumes, instrumentals of Love Your Neighbor, I Can Be Your Friend, Stand Up! and the Thankfulness Song are heard.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.