Goliath is giant Philistine warrior.
The Israelites agreed with their enemies the Phillistines that they would chose two champions to fight each other, and whoever's side won would rule over the other. The Phillistines chose the giant Goliath, and Dave volunteered to fight for the Israelites. Even though Goliath was much bigger and stronger, Dave defeated him with a slingshot and a pebble, but most importantly, with the help of God.
Goliath makes a brief appearance in Josh and the Big Wall having a cookout with his family in the Promised Land, but unfortunately scaring away the Israelites who arrived there.
He also appears in Madame Blueberry on a menu in Stuff-Mart, fighting the Fib.
Goliath is a big green pickle. He has warts and hairs all over him. He has a big nose and eyes. When he fought Dave, he changed into red wrestling pants and boxing gloves.
- Dave and the Giant Pickle
- Josh and the Big Wall! (does not speak)
- Madame Blueberry (picture cameo)
- Little Ones Can Do Big Things Too!
- Junior Jetpack (does not speak)
- The Best Christmas Gift
- He is the first limbless character to wear gloves.
- The size of Golitah is somewhat inconsistent.
- In both How Many Veggies? and Little Ones Can Do Big Things Too!, he is depicted slightly larger than Mr. Nezzer.
- He reformed in Little Ones Can Do Big Things Too!.
- In Dave and the Giant Pickle, given that he is gigantic, he shakes the ground when he hops. Bizarrely, he does not shake the ground in further appearances.
- He’s almost three times the size of Larry even though in real life, pickles are smaller than cucumbers.