|God Made You Special|
August 11th, 2007
Bob and Larry decide to do a whole episode showing what they mean when they close each episode with the phrase "God Made You Special". Larry surprises Bob with balloons and party music as the rest of the veggies arrive, much to Bob's dismay. Junior comes in to share one of his favorite stories they've told, and the first segment starts.
Segment 1: "Dave and the Giant Pickle"
Larry tells Bob that they have a group of Veggie kids to interview, and they express their opinion on the previous story.
Larry then introduces the next segment about Bob's Vacation from the previous year.
Segment 2: "Bob's Vacation" (exclusive to this video)
While asking Bob and Larry for food, Jimmy and Jerry recall their first episode of VeggieTales.
After this segment, we once again hear the opinions from the Veggie Kids at the playground.
Bob finally gets a chance to tell his story, and the final segment of the show begins.
Segment 4: "A Snoodle's Tale"
Bob and Larry say goodbye from the countertop, the kids talk about how God made them special, and Junior closes the video with the final song.
- My Day is the video's closing song.
- There were a few differences between pre-production and the final version:
- This is the first time the concept of interviewing kids was used since the first two Heroes of the Bible! compilations.
- Mr. Lunt was missing his teeth while the balloons were falling.
- The credits lists a few things wrong:
- The concept of interviewing kids would be used later in Silly Little Thing Called Love, Happy Together!, and Little Ones Can Do Big Things Too!.