In The Toy That Saved Christmas, Dinkletown was whining about toys due to a misleading commercial from Mr. Nezzer. But Buzz-Saw Louie along with Bob, Larry and Junior stopped their whining through a TV commercial explaining the true meaning of Christmas. Afterwards, the town had a Christmas party with Mr. Nezzer who finally understood the true meaning of Christmas.
In The Dinkletown Christmas Parade!, the town had a Christmas parade with Larry dressing up as the nativity scene, an event where Jesus was born.
- The map of Dinkletown is different compare to how it was from both The Toy That Saved Christmas and The Dinkletown Christmas Parade!. Some of the changes are:
- More houses around the center.
- Buzz Saw Louie's house is absent.
- Mr. Nezzer's Toy Factory is absent.
- A playground, general store, and workshop are added.
- What may be the only issue of the Veggie Gazette is reported from Dinkletown.