Bumblyburg is a town and a city seen in the LarryBoy series. It has changed its look since its debut in Larry-Boy! and the Fib from Outer Space! due to damage to several buildings done by the Fib in it.
Bumblyburg was first found in 1706 by Obadiah Bumbly when his ship the Cauliflower landed on the uninhabited land, and declared it a new resting ground for him and the folks in the ship.
Shipmates Sir Lester Bumbly and Sir Mortimer Burg landed on the uninhabited land after getting lost on a trip to Italy.
- Larry-Boy! and the Fib from Outer Space! (on-screen debut)
- Larry-Boy and the Rumor Weed
- LarryBoy and the Angry Eyebrows
- Leggo My Ego!
- Cuke of All Trades!
- The Yodelnapper!
- A Polar Pickle!
- The Good, the Bad, and the Eggly
- LarryBoy and the Bad Apple
- The League of Incredible Vegetables
- The VeggieTales Show
- The Toy That Saved Christmas - It was first mentioned when Mr. Nezzer is deciding what town Bob, Larry, Junior and Buzz Saw Louie should go.
- A Tale of True Courage - It was mentioned when Archibald is announcing the Wheel of Bravery segment, thus also revealing that Mr. Nezzer's theater is located in downtown Bumblyburg.
- When it first appeared, Bumblyburg was not very detailed and it was perfectly clean (e.g. no dirt or cracks on the sidewalks). Phil stated this was because they didn't know much about layout and they paid attention more on building. This was fixed in the next episode.