A Taste of VeggieTales is a sample tape for first-time VeggieTales viewers.
With 13 videos released and more to come, there are lots of ways you can meet Bob the Tomato, Larry the Cucumber, and all their veggie friends! Since the 1993 release of Where's God When I'm S-Scared?, Big Idea has led the children's entertainment industry in the creation of values-based stories. Using award-winning computer animation and an innovative approach to storytelling. Big Idea creates videos that are effective (and fun!) tools for teaching today's kids timeless lessons.
- The Story of Flibber-o-loo
- The Hairbrush Song
- Excerpts from several VeggieTales videos (Larry-Boy and the Rumor Weed and King George and the Ducky)
- Information about Big Idea Productions
- The Hairbrush Song uses the sing-along lyrics from Very Silly Songs!.
- This marks the first appearance of the Why We Do What We Do Promo which would be used in later VHSs and DVDs.
- This marks the last appearance of the 1997 Word Entertainment FBI warning.